“Linda has given myself and others on a night time walk through CREW. It was a wonderful experience. Linda was relaxed and comfortable with her knowledge and every person learned about the area and the night sky. She brought out a telescope with her, and after the walk explained the constelations and other stellar topography. I would encourage anyone to take a tour with this wonderful person.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“Linda is a dedicated follower of the sciences and photography. From astronomy to biology, Linda is dedicated to others learning and respecting nature and the skies. From running an observatory to guiding people though nature walks, Linda sf focused on educating people to the intricacies of the sciences.” Worked directly with Linda S. Jacobson
“Linda has held a Night Sky Tour at the Bonita Nature Place for the Friends of the Bonita Nature Place, Inc. for two years. She did an excellent job conveying her knowledge to the participants. I would recommend Linda for any presentation on astronomy for any group. She is a pleasure to work with.” Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good Value hired Linda S. Jacobson more than once
“Linda has been an active and passionate astronomer and nature lover for the 15 years I've known her. She has a very deep knowledge of nature, the night sky, and astronomy. She enjoys sharing her knowledge with others, whatever their level of expertise. I highly recommend her if you are looking to learn more about the sky, or Florida wildlife and conservation.”
- Software Developer, Wireless One Network worked directly with Linda S. Jacobson
“If you enjoy the magnificent unfolding of the heavens you will enjoy Linda's presentation. It's professional, enlightening and fun. She makes the skies around us come alive. I've filmed Her and She is spot on...” Worked directly with Linda S. Jacobson
"I have known Linda Jacobson for over 20 years and can attest to her passion and enthusiasm as an astronomy educator. She is very knowledgeable, a great communicator and inspiring. She is dedicated in helping others learn and enjoy the many splendors of the Universe." - Owner GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting.
Groups and Organizations I've Worked With:
- The Bonita Nature Place, Estero Florida.
- CREW Land and Water Trust.
- Koreshan State Historic Site - Camp Fire Programs.
- GoodWill Industries of South West Florida: Trailways Camp.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary: "After Hours" (300 views an evening)
- Boardwalk Participant in "After Hours" Public Program Series.
- The Girl and Boy Scouts - Astronomy Merit Badge.
- Custom programs for Home School parents.
- Lehigh Acres Sterling House Retirement Center (Program on Florida Wildflowers)